Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I tried Missing Sync and it worked better. But I just can't bring myself to ... Macs & MacBooks forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Advertisement

I tried Missing Sync and it worked better. But I just can't bring myself to pay $30 for it. Grrr.

So I'm back to Pocketmac. Is anyone else having problems with it retaining the password under the connection tab? Everytime I connect my BB i have to turn the password off THEN connect it THEN turn it back on when I'm done. So annoying.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2
    i dont know why ? or it might just be me not having enough experience, but i tried downloading the pocketmac, and it ended up with confusion because somehow the app wont start...so i have to use my windows OS with the software that BB provided along with the phone....does anyone have a simplest link to download the pocketmac...??

thanx before

paulyman no está en línea Stack level 2

bb sync w/ pocket mac or missing sync

I've got the new uni body (late '08) macbook pro and I can't get by 8310 to sync with either pocket mac or missing sync; any ideas? Missing sync states that they have issues not yet solved with the new uni body (late '08) and there is a problem with USB recognition, and I'm having the same issues with pocket mac. I'd appreciate any help.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    No need for Pocket Mac any more people. I just got back into the Blackberry Scene, and Blackberry Desktop Manager is now on the Mac!

goto www.blackberry.com and download yourself the software. Nice simple and easy!
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456