Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yes you can install themes.... Macs & MacBooks forum

recipe0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

Advertisement

Yes you can install themes.

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Little known fact, Pocketmac support is available free from RIM, I talked their Tech support the other day and they told me I could call them directly instead of going through my carrier first, but dont call them after 8pm PST as thier secondary support centers take over and I was told by one of them they dont support Pocketmac and told me for lack of better words I was a liar that they had helped me with it before.

mafio78 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401ec7b4

i am able to sync my 7100i with my mac and im still working on the using it as a modem
    MafiO78...

mafio78 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401ec7b4

spoke too soon , now my pocket mac gets about 95% done and just sits there for days
    MafiO78...

jbanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone tried this with Leopard?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hillboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I have a bberry curve and I recently installed Leopard on my mac and haven't been able to complete a sync since. It keeps getting hung up at tasks. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? I want to know how to resolve it. I hate not being able to sync my phone anymore.

justfox87 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got a pearl and I just installed pocketmac on my Leopard system. When I try to run pocketmac it will run for a couple of seconds and then quit!

karmafarm no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hillboy View Post
    I have a bberry curve and I recently installed Leopard on my mac and haven't been able to complete a sync since. It keeps getting hung up at tasks. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? I want to know how to resolve it. I hate not being able to sync my phone anymore.
    Exact same thing here. 1.09 sync manager, Leopard, and a Pearl running 4.2. Anyone got a fix?

queen beezy no está en línea Stack level 1

okay im confused as how to hook my 8300 to my mac and transfer files i can do it on my dell but the apple is so confusing

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by queen beezy View Post
    okay im confused as how to hook my 8300 to my mac and transfer files i can do it on my dell but the apple is so confusing
    Do you have pocket mac installed on the Mac yet? As soon as you do that you have to go into the individual tabs and set which programs you want to sync to your BB 8300.

DJMcG no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by wclyffe View Post
    Assuming you are a Mac user by where you placed this post, you cannot do what you what with Pocketmac. The easiest way I have found to transfer pictures / mp3 ring tones is to email them to myself, but then you need to retrieve that email through your browser on a site like mail2pda. You log on using your Internet Browser on your Blackberry and get you email. It will have the attachment which will open, or play (MP3) and you can then save it to your phone.
    Another way that should work for sending the files over....(this works with my curve, but I have had some trouble with my wife's Pearl).... They will send over BT. The thing I don't like is that you can't just browse the phone and drag and drop with a Mac, but you can open up BT on the Mac, select send file, and then command click the files you want and then hit the send, but before you select your phone to send to, go into media on your BB and select receive via BT. Then just finish up on the Mac end and you should be set.

BTW, this is my first post and just found this site yesterday. This looks like a great site, wish I had found it sooner.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

wow reading all those problems i feel so lucky. from the day i got my curve (4days ago) i never had any problem with pocket mac on my macbook ... hopefully i wont jinx myself lol. and yea like DJMcG said, to be able to receive anything via BT u have to go into media then press option then select receive via BT.
    -------
    oh yeah and i am on leopard and my curve is the 8310
    Last edited by ranxoren; 01-25-2008 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Automerged.

wlanboy no está en línea Stack level 1

PocketMac ist working, not that fast as die Blackberry Desktop at work, but fast and stable enough for a free tool.

d-niz no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

I have a mac and downloaded pocketmac to use with my bb 8700g but it doesnt even recognize my bb. I have had pocketmac in the past and it worked perfectly. After getting another bb and using the same computer pocketmac will not sync. can anyone help?

Macman45 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pocket sync problems

I just purchased the 2008 Office for Mac and have tried to download the pocketmac software 5 or 6 times, and hired a computer technician to solve my sync issues all to no avail.

When I try to sync my blackberry the procedure appears to be working but at the end I receive the following message and no sync function has been performed.

10:18:50.605] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [10:18:55.947] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [10:18:59.837] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [10:19:03.709] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.

Any ideas?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast