Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

PocketMac for BlackBerry Do you need to be out of the office, but still accessible ... Macs & MacBooks forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

Advertisement

PocketMac for BlackBerry

Do you need to be out of the office, but still accessible and in the loop? Do you want to be able to get in touch with your colleagues, family and friends while on the go? Do you use a Mac?

Now, Mac users can enjoy the connectivity and advanced functionality provided by the popular BlackBerry wireless solution. PocketMac for BlackBerry, from Information Appliance Associates, allows Macintosh users to synchronize their data between their BlackBerry wireless device and Entourage, their address book, iCal, Now Contact, Now Up-To-Date and Stickies.

To find out more about synchronizing your BlackBerry wireless device with your Mac, please visit PocketMac For BlackBerry.

www.pocketmac.com

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

Re: Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

Too bad pocketmac doesnt support my blackberry pearl yet!

ibrg no está en línea Stack level 2

Or mine......

w8rz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B06BDB

Here is a stupid question: I have my 8703e connected up to my powerbook & have downloaded powermac onto my desktop. Why won't my mac talk to my 8703e? I actually read the pdf that came with the download & it said that when I connected up the bb to my mac that a registration prompt would appear. That did not happen & supposedly in order for it to function,I would have to register first. This makes perfect sense but not having the registration prompt appear does not! I admit that I am a newbie at this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

Desperate from the South end of Lake Erie.

werleycl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3009CCB2

I had previously loaded pocketmac and for some reason uninstalled it (don't ask why) now when I go to reinstall it it come up with an error. I've downloaded a new copy and still getting the same error. Any ideas?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

guarachero no está en línea Stack level 1

So has there been any announcment of when PocketMac may support the BB Pearl 8100?

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

Well i have the pocketmac 4 beta, it works perfectly with my 8100..... its actually great!

dsirh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204AEB07

Question Re: Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

The 4.0 Release is out, and it works. I have had trouble with it syncing selected contacts, it just syncs all of my contacts in my address book on my Mac. Does selective contacts syncing work for others?

bbmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23A4788C

No such luck for me (unlike hexcr03). The so called 'beta' that's out is available as a download from RIM. Has anyone tried calling RIM to find out when a compatible application will be available? I may just do that.....(this sucks...) I got it to work a few times and now it just wont recognize my device. I'm using a new MacBook running OS 10.4.7

(FYI, I used to have a Moto Q and used the Missing Sync for Winblows (I mean Windows) Mobile and it was amazingly flawless! C'mon RIM help!!!!!!
    PIN anytime: 23A4788C

Using Torch on Telus in Canada.

nikimac no está en línea Stack level 1

i'm having the same issues as above. i tried to sync with my macbook pro using pocketmac 4.0. the pearl said "connected to desktop" while syncing, but then the pearl screen went to normal and the syncing would not complete, even after waiting for 20 minutes.

i did get a prompt asking to restore certain contacts, to which i used the radial that said "restore all."

guess i'll use the software that came with the pearl to sync my contacts on a pc. boo!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

I just downloaded pocketmac, its pretty good, but it still doesnt work good with Bluetooth..but works great with the USB Cable. Unless its operator error.

ckuhtz no está en línea Stack level 1

And it seems there is a known bug with the software installation feature, as discussed in another thread.

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

EVERYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH POCKETMAC 3.0 INSTALLATION DUE TO NO SERIAL NUMBER QUERY POPPING UP...

I had same problem in past, go to Library>PocketMacBB>then use PocketMac...Berry.app. By double-clicking PM should come up w/o problem. I think there may be a bug from Rim offering free licenses that one shouldn't have to register any more w/ serial #, but software still thinks it needs to be. Anyways, this works pretty well. Hope this helps...

dsirh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204AEB07

Which thread about reinstalling pocketmac 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ckuhtz
    And it seems there is a known bug with the software installation feature, as discussed in another thread.
    Which thread?

Thanks

daelius no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi all,

is possible to sync via BT? I've been able to sync with USB and everything was good, but, if possible, I prefer the BT.

Thanks

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast