somebody pls tell me what Mac bb is??? does that mean u can sync ur ... Macs & MacBooks forum

bapesta no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

somebody pls tell me what Mac bb is??? does that mean u can sync ur Mac comp on to the berry??? pls...let me know bcuz i also have a mac comp and bb 8700. thanks
    Last edited by cp6169; 01-10-2007 at 10:22 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Sync 87xx w/ mac?

Hi bapesta. Notice I moved your question to a new thread, so it is better seen.

If you look above our posts you will see "Similar Threads", the answer may lie in one of them.

If I had a mac I would be more helpful.

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6

pocketmac will sync the bb and mac.

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Sync 87xx w/ mac?

Quote Originally Posted by manapuaman
    pocketmac will sync the bb and mac.
    You can get PocketMac4 from here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

bookmonster no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello there, I'm also totally new to the 'World of the Blackberry', and I'm also a Mac user. As a total newb, I found it very simple to Sync my BB 8700c and my Ibook using the Pocket Mac software, but so far all I have been able to Sync is my address book to my BB. Truthfully, this is a good start for me, because having contacts on both devices is very helpful, but like you I;m not exactly certain what else I can sync. It would be nice if I could transfer photos and documents as well. I also haven't had any luck transferring software I downloaded from my Ibook to my BB. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I have been able to sync using both the USB cable and Bluetooth as well. After reading through some of the threads here though, I feel like I'm inching closer and closer to getting the job done. Great site!