Hey guys. I just got a Macbook. I've had my Curve 8310 for a while, ... Macs & MacBooks forum

zero.gwd no está en línea Stack level 1

Sending files over bluetooth to my mac?

Advertisement

Hey guys.

I just got a Macbook. I've had my Curve 8310 for a while, and I can use it just fine with windows, but I'm lost with my mac.
    I'm not too worried about syncing or apps right now, but I would like to figure out how I can send photos from my Curve to the Mac using bluetooth.

I can send them from the mac to the phone just fine, but not vise versa. I keep getting a "Service unavailable".
    So what should I do? Can someone explain this to me, or am I attempting the impossible?

urbbtech no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sending files over bluetooth to my mac?

well i have G5 imac and it works fine for me when i send it to my Mac when i use bluetooth i only can send it one by one when i use the USB cable i can send all of them at ones using adobe software
    it works fine
    by the way did you pair your Mac with your phone right
    delete it and do it again that might help but i would use the USB it's faster and better

The USB cable might be handy but I'd really like if the sending option worked.

Which application am I supposed to use with the bluetooth file send? Do I use the Bluetooth File Exchange on the mac for receiving AND sending?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

I also have a MacBook and have sent pictures from my BB to my MacBook no problems. You pair them up, then after they are paired you don't have to run any apps, just tell the BB to send via BT

It keeps giving me a "Service could not be found" message.
    Then when I run "Bluetooth File Exchange" on my mac and try again it says "Can't connect to device".

I tried re-pairing twice now.

Cheynne no está en línea Stack level 1

I think the Bluetooth on the Mac is pretty sketchy, I've been albe to successful send file from my BB to Mac, but never from the Mac to blackberry. Has anyone else been successful sending files to the BB?

PIN/ID
    AskMe

to send files to your blackberry you have to go to media press the option key then select "receive via bluetooth" then you send it from your mac
    there u go !