I bought a 2gb SD card but the directions that come with it say I ... Macs & MacBooks forum

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question SD card - how to?

Advertisement

I bought a 2gb SD card but the directions that come with it say I have to open up my mac and insert it in by the battery? I thought that there was a way to connect these cards via USB and just drag 'n drop. It's a SanDisk card and I just want to be able to carry my pdf files as needed for classes. Anybody who could help I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: SD card - how to?

if you want to place the card into Mac you will need card reader.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspicebaby1 View Post
    I bought a 2gb SD card but the directions that come with it say I have to open up my mac and insert it in by the battery? I thought that there was a way to connect these cards via USB and just drag 'n drop. It's a SanDisk card and I just want to be able to carry my pdf files as needed for classes. Anybody who could help I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!
    did you get a microSD card?
    that is the only one that will fit

you place it in the bb, open options/media card and choose menu/format card.
    make sure that you have mass storage mode enable (from that same menu), plug bb in and drag/drop files on to card using the blackberry as a flash storage device...

TheBaconKing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317C8909

Whenever I plug the BB into my Macbook nothing shows up. I have mass storage mode on and everything. I just dont get the card to show up, and when I plug in my digital camera it works fine. So it has to be something with the BB.

It doesn't bother me too much that it doesn't show up too much because I duel boot into XP and thats how I get everything on my BB it would just save me a restart to put stuff on my BB if I could get it to work. Ohh and I can open the memory card folder on Windows but not Mac...
    "Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
    -Doug Larson