To all the Mac users/ possible hackers: PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Hello, I recently purchased ... Macs & MacBooks forum

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Safari on Mac, iPhone, and now Windows

Advertisement

To all the Mac users/ possible hackers: PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Hello, I recently purchased the domains safarihacks.com and .net, due to the recent update of Safari for Windows as well as Safari running on the iPhone. If you or any of your partners are interested in purchasing this domain, please don't hesitate to contact me. Im not trying to get rich off of this, just thought it was a good idea for those webkit and plugin hackers out there!

Thanks,
    Anthony M.

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Safari on Mac, iPhone, and now Windows

Smart idea...I think the pending release of the iPhone will make that a pretty active idea. This was just released from Apple today: "Apple's tooting its own horn about some new spec upgrades today to its imminent iPhone. No, it's not 3G, GPS or anything crazy like that yet, but we'll settle for a battery life upgrade anytime, and screen durability doesn't hurt neither. Apple claims that its preliminary estimates of 5 hours of talk time, internet use and video playback were a tad conservative, and the iPhone instead will be boasting of 8 hours of chatting, 6 hours of internet, and 7 hours of video. Audio playback has been boosted from 16 to 24 hours, and standby is at a welcome 250 hours."