I have a 8330 with sprint. When i first downloaded pocketmac i was able to ... Macs & MacBooks forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

PocketMac troubles

Advertisement

I have a 8330 with sprint. When i first downloaded pocketmac i was able to sync no problem. But now the progress advances quickly to about 50% and then stops for a long while and then does nothing.

Can anyone help?

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    try starting off with syncing one item at a time. after the first item syncs properly then add another, sync again, when it is successful add another, and repeat until fully synced. If you have a bad sync, then youll find the item that is the issue.

Try that and see what happens. plus you can always re-download pocketmac.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    I tried that but now the application does not even recognize the device. I uninstalled the application and then reinstalled it with the the driver update and it still does not work. This pocketmac sucks! Is there any other application to sync a blackberry with a mac????

I am really ticked off at this. something went wrong cause it was working so great when i first installed the device.

funaki no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2161931A
    i have got exactly the same problem. The first time i connected my bold to mac it sync'd fine. Consecutive attempts after that have no progress. The progress indicator hangs at the center point and doesnt move. Stupid PocketMac have created double of some entries.

There has got to be a way around this, gonna try missingsync Hopefully it will work. Bit hesitant on spending Money for another software. It would have been much easier if RIM could have done an isync plugin like nokia does.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I have had the same problems with my Bold and my Mac. The first time everything sync'd fine. Now each time I attempt to sync it I get about half way thru and error messages pop up and the program shuts down.
    I have not found any solution to it yet.

Edit* I did find a solution i guess? I don't use it

I wish the Mac played better with the BB.

cindemz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys I am new to this blackberry stuff and I am having a hard time installing apps thru pocketmac. Can someone tell me how to install apps from pocketmac?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    I can't get pocketmac to install it fails, uninstall and reinstall, it installs but won't run. No matter what I do, new macbook leopard suggestions?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~