Hello All, I have a real dilemma here. I can't sync my Blackberry 8800 to ... Macs & MacBooks forum

7Pike no está en línea Stack level 1

PocketMac Syncing

Advertisement

Hello All,

I have a real dilemma here. I can't sync my Blackberry 8800 to my PocketMac no matter what I have tried. I followed the instructions on the BB support site and un-installed and installed the software, I've rebooted my BB so many times, i think it's becoming a little retarded from all that, and still can't sync. When I sync my BB 8800, it connects fine, starts syncing the Entourage contacts, tasks, and then hangs on Address book. it just sits there with the blue bar and never gets past that point. I looked in the PocketMac log, it shows that the syncing is complete but in reality, it's not because none of the appointments or anything else for that matter is synced up.

I've searched far and wide for a solution, can anyone assist or at least throw some suggestions to me. I'd greatly appreciate this.

Thanks!

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Try to not sync your Entourage's address book using pocket mac. Instead, sync your BB to Address Book of Mac. Then set up entourage to sync with Mac Address Book by going to preference > sync service > tick the one that you like. Good to go now...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Missing Sync works well.

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    give up!!!! Pocket Mac Sucks and thier support is worse! If you get missing sync going let me know how it works!

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jkrums View Post
    give up!!!! Pocket Mac Sucks and thier support is worse! If you get missing sync going let me know how it works!
    I've used MS for some time. It works very cleanly. Never a problem with me.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ pocket mac worked great for my 8830. No problems here I just have address book and ical for syncing as well... Right now I am not using the other features. Let us know if you are still having trouble

janie215 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256A910E
    Im a complete beginner at this, how do I sync my ical and address book with my BB8820? I have got Windows XP installed through bootcamp on my Macbook. I also have Missing Sync installed on my Mac from before I got windows. Which do I use and how?