I have been syncing with Blackberry Desktop manager and Outlook. I need to sync with ... Macs & MacBooks forum

jbrooks9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pocketmac calendar colers

Advertisement

I have been syncing with Blackberry Desktop manager and Outlook. I need to sync with my mac now. I downloaded Pocketmac and have a problem. When I sync with BDM and outlook it keeps my appointment colors. When I sync with Pocketmac it makes all the colors the same. It is important to me to keep my appointments color coded due to my work. Is this possible with pocketmac?

Labull no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pocketmac calendar colers

At least you can get pocket mac to work. I can't get it to work AT ALL!

jwlussow no está en línea Stack level 3

Nope. The colors get lost with Pocketmac and Missing Sync.

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the same set-up, sync my Pearl with Outlook at work and then need to sync to a Mac at home... Have been unsuccessful in syncing the calendar with iCal..

How did you guys get it to work?

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

jho51e - I use Missing Sync to go from iCal to my Curve and it works without a hitch, colors get lost, but then those come from multiple calendars so whatcha gonna do?

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks saeder.. I wish I was syncing in that direction unfortunately I am syncing from Pearl to iCal which is not giving me any joy right now.. :-(

w2illiam no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been able to sync my Pearl with iCal just fine; however, what I have discovered is that with my bb I can designate my availability in "show time as: busy, free, tentative or OFO" and I cannot seem to find out how to do that in iCal. So what I am finding frustrating is that all my events/appts are in conflict. Any suggestions? Today I decided to grin & bare it and use my pc to sync with outlook. My guess is the compatibility of all th evariables is what causes problems. What do I know - I have had my bb for two weeks now.