So I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. Unfortunately for ... Macs & MacBooks forum

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

PocketMac and ical

Advertisement

So I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. Unfortunately for me, PocketMac does not sync with Entourage 2008 no matter what options I choose. Therefore, I have no choice but to sync with ical. However, everything I sync in ical is showing as behind by one hour. For example - if I have an appoint in my bb at 12pm, it will show in ical as 11am. I have checked the device, pocketmac, and ical to ensure they are all on the same time zone which they are.

HELP PLEASE.

tdehnke no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a user running into this now too on a Pearl. Were you able to find a solution?

Thanks.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    welcome to the stacks^^^

i have the pearl 8100c and i have no problem at all with it syncing with iCal. try this reinstall Pocket Mac and make sure the BB is update with the software. try setting the way the bb syncs it's time to the network and not the bb server and make sure that iCal is set to run with DST on. i have not worked with entourage 2008 (may need the newest version of PM to work with the 2008 edition) so i cant say much on that.

hope that helps