Anyone figured out a way with PocketMac, Missing Sync or otherwise to upgrade BlackBerry OS ... Macs & MacBooks forum

kidblue no está en línea Stack level 2

OS X/Mac - Upgrade BB OS, software?

Advertisement

Anyone figured out a way with PocketMac, Missing Sync or otherwise to upgrade BlackBerry OS or software on a Mac running OS X?

I'd love to give the current AT&T software a try, as well as load software from the computer instead of looking for OTA links...

Thanks,

N.

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: OS X/Mac - Upgrade BB OS, software?

Quote Originally Posted by kidblue
    Anyone figured out a way with PocketMac, Missing Sync or otherwise to upgrade BlackBerry OS or software on a Mac running OS X?

I'd love to give the current AT&T software a try, as well as load software from the computer instead of looking for OTA links...

Thanks,

N.
    If you have a Mactel then you can dual boot with XP to do it .. but as of right now there is no way to do it with OS X. :/
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

mcclafferty4 no está en línea Stack level 2

If your mac is intel based you could run bootcamp and then run the actual desktop manager at that point.
    I do not have an Intel Mac and the solution i have found is simple but time consuming.............
    I go to my friend's house (PC user) and I hav a profile set up there and do the upgrade/reload. Sorry it wasn't a breakthough answer but an option onetheless.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by kidblue

Thanks,

N.
    sorry but at the least you will have to install parallels and windows xp , or go to vmware its still in beta so its free install that and windows xp and do it from there , because bootcamp is free but you have to reboot all the time to get back to your mac , hope this helps

arnagorski no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23d3cf1a

I was curious as to how to do this as well and discussed it with an ATT rep. He basically told me the same thing. Anyone know why they can't do OTA yet for blackberry updates?