Hi .. I recently purchased a 8310 curve and have a question.. I have browsed ... Macs & MacBooks forum

smasher no está en línea Stack level 1

New 8310 help needed please - Mac user

Advertisement

Hi ..

I recently purchased a 8310 curve and have a question.. I have browsed about 15 pages looking for the answer before bothering you guys but I cant seem to find the answer..

I have a MacBook and am trying to get my music to my blackberry... I have a card reader and what not.. So I plug it in and I dont see a prompt or anything on what to do... So what are the steps needed to get my music onto the card which i can then snap back into my bb..

thanks so much .

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im not a tech, so I may be totally off base. In options>media card, do you have card support on, and auto enable mass storage-yes, mass storage mode on, and encryption none? This may as I said not be relevant, but it might.

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I use a pc, not a mac, but I assume that the desktop manager (DM)is still the easiest route. Go to media manager on the DM, select the music files you want to transfer to the BB, then select the copy down option and save it to the media card. I don't believe you need to load the files on a seperate card reader. Again, no experience with mac, so I could be wrong. Good luck.

Doozerbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248628d3
    Quote Originally Posted by lalctaylor View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I use a pc, not a mac, but I assume that the desktop manager (DM)is still the easiest route. Go to media manager on the DM, select the music files you want to transfer to the BB, then select the copy down option and save it to the media card. I don't believe you need to load the files on a seperate card reader. Again, no experience with mac, so I could be wrong. Good luck.
    Desktop Manager does not work for the mac Rim hasent made one yet

If you goto the blackberry website you can download pocketmac but it deosnt work all that well.

Your going to make sure your mass storage is turned on under options>media card on your phone. Then when you connect the bb to your mac you should see a folder mount to your desktop inside will be a folder calll blackberry and in there you will be able to drag and drop your files.

Before disconnecting your bb your going to right click (or option click) on the folder that was mounted to your desktop and click eject this will uinmount your BB safely

My pin is 248628d3 if you or anyone else needs more help