so its been a while since i had a blackberry because about 6 months ago ... Macs & MacBooks forum

aunkster no está en línea Stack level 2

need help

Advertisement

so its been a while since i had a blackberry because about 6 months ago i bought a mac and i really had problems syncing a mac and a bb because i didnt want to use the parallel on my mac..i want to keep it mac.

so im wondering now if mac is any better at syncing a blackberry with my ical and contacts .

I also was wondering if i can sync my gmail contacts easy.

thanks..im looking to go back to bb

kosin no está en línea Stack level 2
    The best luck with syncing Blackberry and Mac I had with Missing Sync (I believe 2.1) but all that changed with the newest version that installs some software on th BB. It messed up my phone so badly that I needed to wipeout my phone... PocketMac isn't a cure either. I've read on the other forum that syncing with gmail (calendar, address book etc) is much better...

But no software from RIM that works under the OSX pushes me towards the iPhone...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by kosin; 06-09-2009 at 02:06 PM.

aunkster no está en línea Stack level 2
    ill stick with iphone since rim dont care for mac..their loss

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i use pocket mac and it's great.

the solution i've found is google sync on my berry for contacts at least. then pocket mac syncs with address book great...i don't care for ical so i couldn't comment on that.
    Last edited by aldie; 06-09-2009 at 02:37 PM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Go go m.google.com and download the GSync app, it will sync your gmail contacts and calendar or one or the other...

From within Gmail you can import many common contact exports from other programs and email accounts. I have with hotmail, outlook, and also any other program that has the ability to export your contacts as CSV.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>