I can't sync nor can I add programs or themes to the pearl. I need ... Macs & MacBooks forum

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

My PocketMac isn't working with the Pearl

Advertisement

I can't sync nor can I add programs or themes to the pearl. I need the Mac/BBPearl Guru's to help me please!!

Re: My PocketMac isn't working with the Pearl

I don't know what the problem is but it WON'T let me sync or add any programs at all such as themes. Even when i try to add bookmarks or contacts it doesn't work either. If anyone has any idea how to get it to work this will be a blessing in disguise for me. Thanks for reading

LisainNC no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi there. PocketMac works for me ONLY if I set it to either overwrite the device or the computer, but it will not sync changes from both sides at the same time. Took me a while to figure that out! Are you setting it to have the computer overwrite the device the first time? It's a very flaky program, IMO...Missing Sync is better, but it's squirrelly synching with Entourage, which I need. Haven't tried to install programs with PocketMac, so don't have any advice there. I'm not using a Pearl, so I don't know if this will fix your problem or not...could be device-specific. Good luck!

LisainNC

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

I just installed PocketMac on my iBook because MissingSync requires G4... and it ran better for me on the iBook than the G4 mini - go figure. Anyway, what is it doing when you click the PocketMac icon? What icons are you seeing?

Okay what's the real problem is when i wanna add something to the Pearl like bookmarks or install programs on the device. The actually PM program just stops working when i try to sync or install programs and all.