Earlier today I did a sync from my Palm Desktop [palm Tungsten C] to my ... Macs & MacBooks forum

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Missing sync was worth the expense for me

Advertisement

Earlier today I did a sync from my Palm Desktop [palm Tungsten C] to my BB Desktop Manager on a PC laptop. I saw numbers I've been hording for years... so I tweaked the contact list and a few minutes ago, hooked my Pearl up to my G4 mini and everything slid over like silk. I didn't have much on the order of iCal items, but the contact sync was a thing of beauty. PocketMac had it in for me... Very happy with missing sync.

Added 8/10/07... As an afterthought, and because iCal was an item I don't use much [past tense, I will be using it now] I went through and took all my notes from my paper calendar items and added them to the mac and then resync'd... Everything is now on the BB. Love it!
    Last edited by piggles; 08-10-2007 at 10:19 AM.

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Missing sync was worth the expense for me

Good to hear.. I have been trying to decide to make the purchase myself. i get the syncing going but sometimes misses stuff or disconnects.. I have a Palm T|X and still use it for certain things that I havent gotten the Pearl to do yet. But Once I can get all those contacts off, BB all the way..
    kre8berry