i've looked around and know, or correct me if i'm wrong, that there is no ... Macs & MacBooks forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

making themes on a mac...yeah yeah....

Advertisement

i've looked around and know, or correct me if i'm wrong, that there is no software to make themes for a mac...

my question is why?? honestly, i don't think i have the patience, or the talent for that matter, to make a theme, but it's annoying to know, that even if i wanted to, i couldn't!!

anyone else think there should be a way for us mac people to take a shot at making themes??....or better yet, did i completely over look some software?! haha

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: making themes on a mac...yeah yeah....

I would guess that it's a matter of priorities for RIM/Plazmic as to what resources to apply to what apps. maybe the Mac just doesn't have the numbers to justify making it a priority.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

What is the name of the software you install on a Mac that allows you to run windows software? VM Ware or something........if you install that you can then run the Plazmic software and make themes.

Software link:
    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=TP185LL/A

Last edited by srl7741; 12-01-2007 at 11:12 PM.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    I would guess that it's a matter of priorities for RIM/Plazmic as to what resources to apply to what apps. maybe the Mac just doesn't have the numbers to justify making it a priority.

Rcbjr.
    agreed, although i am used to it by now, unless it's some sort of movie or graphic design software, we are always late on getting it...if at all. so it's understandable that there wouldn't be anything for it.

oh well. either way i'm ok with supporting those that do have the ability to make them.

nemofunk no está en línea Stack level 1
    you can either use bootcamp with either vista or xp (suggested), VMware, Parallels and just run the pc apps that allow you to do so.