so my girlfriend has a mac book pro, its the first gen model. she just ... Macs & MacBooks forum

clayatx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

macbook pro and the storm

Advertisement

so my girlfriend has a mac book pro, its the first gen model. she just got the storm the other day, and i told her about pocketmac. she installed it and also downloaded the pocketmac usb drivers as well. the storms sd card does not show up as a mountable drive, and she gets a sync error.

i do NOT use a mac (linux/windoze user) so my knowledge is somewhat limited on what she can do. I am very good with blackberrys, and thats the reason she got a storm as well. here is what i know:
    1. she is using whatever OSX before leopard, the one that came preinstalled on her macbook pro.
    2. she does not use any of the calender programs or really anything else besides firefox, the camera program, and adobe cs4
    3. i need to help her sync her storm to itunes or be able to mount the sd card (wont sync with pocketmac, and will not mount drive)

thanks for all who will help me, i will try to see what i can do with her single mouse button action.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe reformat the sd card........

And for the single mouse button action, use ctrl-click for the right click ; )

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow

If you have any chance with the Storm, I would suggest dumping PocketMac and trying a program called Missing Sync. At least, I would recommend you contact them as they are the smartest players in this part of the Mac/BB market. Good luck.