Mac users interested in beta testing a Blackberry tethering software product see here. (post only) ... Macs & MacBooks forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Mac users - beta test a BB tethering ap?

Advertisement

For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Signed up, betting my OSX won't be suppoerted.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jf, If you have trouble post in the other thread (2nd line of my previous post) for help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I haven't dl yet. Clicked on that link jb and there was no text box. Prob won't get beta for a day or so anyway, have work.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I haven't dl yet. Clicked on that link jb and there was no text box. Prob won't get beta for a day or so anyway, have work.
    Right. I don't think they're ready to release. I also saw a bullet on Facebook - I just thought I'd play a "communicator" between that thread and the Mac users. The tetherberry folks seem to be good people. piwh1000 seems to be their main contact on Pinstack.

Its all good. And considering we're in the sticks I'd love to test it if it works w/my mac. Its old. It has whatever was before tiger n leopard. I've got lep, but cpu too slow. Would love this to work though.

Maybe it will, and with your beta test help if it doesn't at first, maybe you can help them get it to work for you. It's a neat ap and worked great for me. I wonder if they'll try to tackle Linux next. I'll help with that too.

Until I can find a part time job God knows I've got time to beta. Put in my weeks worth in 3 days.
    Guess we'll see.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    i signed up thanks for the info