View Poll Results: Are you a Mac User?

Voters
549. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Are you a Mac User?

529 96.36%
  • (Blank)

20 3.64%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

I went mac OSX and never came back!! Well, it really started because i moved ... Macs & MacBooks forum

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mac Users?!

Advertisement

I went mac OSX and never came back!! Well, it really started because i moved up here from Va Beach to Boston. At the time I hadn't seen a mac since Mac2 in elementry school!! So when i saw a Apple store i almost freaked out!! That was when I started my long love with Apple. I then bought an u2 iPod then iPod Video then i got a PB 12" 60gb, 512ram, Combo Drive(I really wish i gotten a SuperDrive). Which came around too after taxes 1395. Then it was that apple decided to unleash the new iBooks with faster processors, that was when i got really mad. But learned to just live with it, and my next Mac with either be a new iMac which should be coming out really soon!

blingladen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21C6496F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ powerbook G4 12".

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Loving my MacBook which is pushing 6mos now, and for those that have issues or worries about updating the OS on your BB... Snag a copy of Vmware Fusion or Parallels if it works for you (didn't for me, I was having USB problems) and install that copy of windows you no longer have a use for! Then you've got a full windows environment from which you can run Desktop Manager... ahh best of both worlds on OS X!

vitriol no está en línea Stack level 1

Mac user since 1987. Currently running MacPro 3ghz, G5 Dual 2.3ghz, iMac 2ghz G5 and an old Graphite G4 733mhz.

Blown284 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Mac Users?!

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Where are you? Trying to get a "head count" of how many Mac users we have here.
    <----- raises hand! I haven't tried PocketMac yet. I'm a new BB user and just starting to learn that first LOL. I do, however, love my Macbook Pro though it rocks!

dunkin no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a Mac user, and I would like to sync with my Mac, whats my best option?

hanifah9907 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have an iBook G4. I just got a BB Pearl with Cingular/AT&T.

recipe0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mac and Blackberry. Making it happen on my MacBook.

APrit no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got this Blackberry Pearl. Sorry the only model number I see is on the side of the box: RBE41GW. I have a MacBook with an Intel processor. I am having a heck of a time syncing my computer and my Blackberry. My computer won't read the disk that came with my Blackberry. I downloaded something called 'Pocket Mac for Blackberry' but can't get it to work. My computer said I need Entourage?

I don't have any Windows software on my computer and don't really want it either if I can avoid it.

Any tips? Or am I just screwed? The salesman said I would be able to sync it but it might be kinda tough. My kid who is much more techy than I am spent hours trying to figure this out and finally gave up. So this forum is pretty much my last chance.

And yes, I looked for this problem here but didn't see it addressed. If I missed it, sorry.

Thanks for any help any of you can offer!!

APrit no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by recipe0
    Mac and Blackberry. Making it happen on my MacBook.
    How? I am at a loss after 3 days of trying to figure it out.

recipe0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Well, I am using a Curve. But, I am using PocketMac. I don't have Entourage, and it works fine. You have to select what software you want to sync from. If you don't choose Entourage, I don't see why you would need it. The first time you sync, go into the "Advanced" options for the program you want to sync from, and select "sync all categories" and "overwrite device". Make sure all the other program on the list are un-checked.

urbangyrl no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a MacGirl all the way. Started with an eMac when I was in art school. Now my kids use that. Got myself a 12" Powerbook (10.3.9 - running Tiger). I am hoping I can upgrade and get myself the new 15" MacBook Pro. Mac has been to me and my girls. Mac is much more expensive, but you can rely on their machines.it is a solid product and in the end, that's what you really want.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

I have 2 macs - a non-Intell workhorse G4 mini running Tiger and a G3 iBook running Panther [because I have software that will not work on Tiger]. I was a PC user till I started to work at a newspaper and got tossed into the mac arena. Survived and converted within days in 2002 to a mac addict... I still have a PC laptop for those programs that required windows... Someday I will make the jump into the deep end [Intell] but for the moment, I like things the way they are.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

MacBook Pro

15"
    2.33ghz
    2gb mem
    160gb internal
    2,500gb external

and, i have an install disc that writes OSX 10.6.4 to run on windows=], so even my XP runs osx. it's bliss. basically a reverse of Parallels.

i just wish that RIM would make a better integration for bberry

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    1K and up???? OUCH I was hoping that there'd be something cheaper when I finish paying off this PC which has problems with crashing and rebooting (not all the time) plus I'm just curious about the Mac OS LOL
    If you know what you're doing on eBay, you can get one cheaper. I bought my mini from a lawyer who was selling because he was trading up and I have bought several iBooks on eBay... You can also get a refurbished mac from apple... that would be a good way to go also. My opinion only

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast