Hello, I upgraded my BB8120 to the latest OS and to do so I put ... Macs & MacBooks forum

ahiru86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mac makes media card unformatted

Advertisement

Hello,

I upgraded my BB8120 to the latest OS and to do so I put away my media card. After successfully upgraded, I plugged the card in, but it became unformatted. I did the format on my BB, then every time I connect to my Macbook, and disconnect it become unformatted. Missing sync/PocketMac also cannot connect to the device. Any solutions for my problem?

Thanks in advance.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Short of getting a PC, I am no help . . maybe this bump will help somebody find it!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ive never heard of this happening sorry ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh wow ... great ... it just happened to me too ... never happened before I upgraded the 8900 to .168 and didnt make any changes on the Mac whatsoever... Ill try to backup my stuff, reformat the card from the BB then copy paste the stuff back from a my Windows 7 partition maybe that'll do the trick ??

ahiru86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh well, The Missing Sync is now working after I deleted some extensions following the guide from Markspace website. However, I can only sync iCal, Contacts, and Notes... music and photo sync just makes the Blackberry cannot see media card SO SAD!!!

then I tried to reformat it but no hopes... SO FRUSTRATED!!!!