Does anyone know how I can take my music and movies from iTunes and load ... Macs & MacBooks forum

bp958j no está en línea Stack level 1

iTunes with Blackberry 8310/8820

Advertisement

Does anyone know how I can take my music and movies from iTunes and load them onto my BlackBerry 8310 or my Blackberry 8820. Any information will be much appreciated. Also, I will be purchasing the Bold in the coming weeks, so any information on the same issue with a Bold would be great. Thanks and keep up the good work.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have not done this but you can use Blackberry Media sync which is part of Desktop Manager 4.6. Just open DM and click on media then go to BB media sync. This should be the same for the Bold also but I am not 100% certain on it. Hope this helps.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

bp958j no está en línea Stack level 1
    I havent tried that but another stacker that I was talking to said that it would not pull the movies over in a format that I could view them. He recommended a program and I have not been able to contact him since. After looking at the display quality on the bold, I have to put all of my movies on it as soon as I get it. It is Flippin sweet