Just got my new bberry and Im having all sorts of problems. The first one ... Macs & MacBooks forum

fusarog no está en línea Stack level 1

Im a new bb user but an old mac owner

Advertisement

Just got my new bberry and Im having all sorts of problems. The first one is that I cant get the cd that comes with the bb to play and install on my mac. Any insight?!?! please!

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Im a new bb user but an old mac owner

fusarog, welcome to the pinstack group!

Assuming you have a mac that is from this century (maybe a few from before...) there shouldn't be too many problems w/ getting things to sync.

You will want to download Pocketmac 4.0 from BB website. What BB device did you get? Also, do you use Mac's standard address book, ical, etc? If so, you should have no problem syncing your devices.

That is not to say that there won't be problems, but whatever prob you may have, you can count on the guys in these forums to help you with them. I myself have had 4 BB, and have only used Macs with them. PocketMac 3.0, which you can get from www.pocketmac.com, is a much more stable release (I personally have both versions), but it would probably be best to start using the newest, and only revert to an older release if it works better FOR YOU.

Hope this information helps, feel free to post for any question you have, after of course looking around for the answer in pinstack a little first.

Good Luck

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Im a new bb user but an old mac owner

fusarog, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles