Hi, Is there a straightforward way to subscribe to iCal .ics files on a windows ... Macs & MacBooks forum

dpfels no está en línea Stack level 2

iCal file support for Desktop

Advertisement

Hi,
    Is there a straightforward way to subscribe to iCal .ics files on a windows machine so that it can be syncronized with a BB (an 8300, to be precise). I would like to be able to sync my calendar on my Mac with my fiance's calendar (on a PC) so that we can both carry around the same information. Do any of the standard PC scheduling programs that work with BB desktop read ics files (preferably from a server).

Thanks,
    Dan

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: iCal file support for Desktop

Moved this thread to the Mac and BlackBerry Forum where it might get more responses.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

dpfels no está en línea Stack level 2

Bump.
    I have done a bit of reading on this. There doesn't seem to be a calendar program on the PC side that will read ics/WebDAV files and then sync with the BB.
    At this point, I would be happy for an application that reads the ics and moves the data into Lotus or Outlook. Hopefully, this could happen automatically. I would prefer not to have to do a new import each time I change the master calendar.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks,
    Dan

jwlussow no está en línea Stack level 3

If you are on a Mac you can do your syncing on Mac and add Entorage appointments to iCal. This seems like just about the only thing that works in Pocketmac. I sync Entorage with Outlook, add Entorage appointments to iCal and sync with PocketMac.