Hi I'm new to the world of BlackBerry, I just made the change from an ... Macs & MacBooks forum

moronga no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I need help w/ Pocket Mac...

Advertisement

Hi I'm new to the world of BlackBerry, I just made the change from an iPhone & I must say I enjoy this phone a lot more.

On that note I have the 8330 for Sprint and was trying to sync it w/ my mac via Pocket Mac and haven't been successful. I keep getting an error message saying that my BlackBerry is skipping! Not sure what that's about.

If anyone has any advise or has had this similar problem please feel to contact me. Thanks!

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I have tried it also (powermac g4 MDD), and i keep getting this error message. Something about the device isnt connected. I never tried to troubleshoot, because thats not my main pc. I just knew it worked for my 7100i.

Doozerbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248628d3
    A new version came out today you may want to try upgrading

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Actually i got mine to work last night.. With pocketmac, you must have the program closed, connect the BB, when your MAC detects your phone you open pocketmac.
    I had pocketmac running and then plugged my phone up, thats why it never worked. Im fine now.

moronga no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it, I did both, downloaded the new version of PocketMac & set it up the way Charlie said...it's working fine now.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    great!! thats why i come here to pinstack, to get a question answered, or to try to answer one...