Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Has any one tried using "The Missing Sync" that is available through Handago? handango.com/blackberry/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1181&osId=1169&pl atformId=5&productType=2&productId=205372 ... Macs & MacBooks forum

jake1107 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: Install Apps via a Mac

Advertisement

Has any one tried using "The Missing Sync" that is available through Handago?

handango.com/blackberry/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1181&osId=1169&pl atformId=5&productType=2&productId=205372
    (Sorry can't post URLs yet)

I'm not sure if it installs applications, but if it did it would be well worth the $40 price!

macthenaif no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31ABBD6C

Re: How To: Install Apps via a Mac

I use the Missing Sync. It does NOT install applications. You can transfer media files if your BlackBerry has a media card.

HectorSector no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been trying to install themes and games via pocketmac I've randomly been able to get the apps onto my new BB pearl, but nothing beyond that point. It seems pocketmac is extremely unstable and useless, If any one has successfully in stalled functional apps to their BB using PocketMac please let us know the trick, thanks a lot

shurwi1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2403DCD6
    so, basically you are telling me the only way i can get apps and firmware updates though my mac is to install windows? that seems a little backwards... quite frankly, if i could afford any version of windows, it would be on my machine already.

macthenaif no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31ABBD6C
    Quote Originally Posted by shurwi1 View Post
    so, basically you are telling me the only way i can get apps and firmware updates though my mac is to install windows?
    There are lots of OTA applications (install Over the Air). However if you want to upgrade the device's operating system, you'll either have to take it to your provider OR run windoze on your Mac.
    BTW, You may be able to find a copy of windows on Craigslist or eBay.
    --
    Verizon BB8830 WE OS v4.5.0.127

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123