I can't seem to find a way to get the memos from my Palm Desktop ... Macs & MacBooks forum

tj1616 no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I get memos from Mac Palm Desktop

Advertisement

I can't seem to find a way to get the memos from my Palm Desktop on my Mac to my new BB 8830. I wrote to Missing Sync 3 days ago to see if their software would do it and I received no response. Since there's no "memos" on the BB, and Pocket Mac didn't seem to be able to do it, I don't know what to do. Please help this Newbie get her BB up and running. Thanks.

LisainNC no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How do I get memos from Mac Palm Desktop

Hi, tj1616.

This is my first post, so hello to everyone. I have synched memos to my BB8703e through PocketMac, but it's synching with Entourage, not Palm Desktop. Other options in PocketMac are PocketMacSecureNotes (not sure what this is, but when I clicked it, the icon came up in my dock, wouldn't do anything and I had to force quit), Stickies and DayLite Notes. Importing to one of those programs then synching certainly isn't a seamless solution, but I guess better than nothing?

LisainNC

recipe0 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have this question, as well. About the memos, I mean. Any answers?

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

There isn't any way of transferring from palm desktop on mac to your blackberry other than copying and pasting it into new notes. The problem with exporting from palm desktop to TEXT is that when it is seen by markspace missing sync as one text file with all your memos within it. The only way of transferring these memos would be to do them one by one manually. Unless someone else in our community has a better idea of converting.

-Felix
    "Carpe Omnius"