I have a mac and im using PocketMac to sync ( i tried missing sync ... Macs & MacBooks forum

jacobwelsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Help!!!????

Advertisement

I have a mac and im using PocketMac to sync ( i tried missing sync too) and when i hit sync it says it cant connect and it is obvilousy connected is there something on the blackberry i need to do.

HELP

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Help!!!????

i think i read somewhere that it may help to reboot the mac...have you tried that?

im no mac user...so someone should be by shortly to help a little better

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Help!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by jacobwelsh
    I have a mac and im using PocketMac to sync ( i tried missing sync too) and when i hit sync it says it cant connect and it is obvilousy connected is there something on the blackberry i need to do.

HELP

Try using the other USB port or plugging and unplugging the USB cord. It is finnicky, at best. Search this site for many tutorial threads that explain how to do it...it can be done!!

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help!!!????

Ironic with RIM taking over development that PocketMac is still such a lacking application. Thought that comes to mind if your connected via USB hub try connecting direct to the PC to ensure USB communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by wclyffe
    Try using the other USB port or plugging and unplugging the USB cord. It is finnicky, at best. Search this site for many tutorial threads that explain how to do it...it can be done!!