Hey there just got a blackberry pearl for mt 18th birthday and im was wondeirng ... Macs & MacBooks forum

nickiroo no está en línea Stack level 1

deleating email accounts and programs, getting ringtones

Advertisement

Hey there just got a blackberry pearl for mt 18th birthday and im was wondeirng how to delete a extra email account i added and how to delete programs. I was also wondering where i can get free ringtones for my phone.I have a macbook and pocket mac and the trial of missing sync

any info would be great

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Re: deleating email accounts and programs, getting ringtones

Did you create it using BIS? If so - you can just log back on there and delete it that way..

You can also go into Options > Advanced Options > Service Book and then find the unwanted email address(es) there and delete them... (Although that doesn't actually delete it, it just stops it from sending.. THE BIS method deletes it).

You can delete programs from Options > Advanced Options > Applications and then highlight and delete.

It might be worth looking into Parallels/VMWare or BootCamp for your Mac too - this way you can have a full install of Desktop Manager - theres some things you can't do from PocketMac (such as Pearl OS upgrades) and it helps to have it - if you don't have access to a Windows PC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."