Hello, I'm having a weird issue with my BlackBerry 8700f lately. The problem made me ... Macs & MacBooks forum

youyou no está en línea Stack level 1

Dead BlackBerry after Sync

Advertisement

Hello,

I'm having a weird issue with my BlackBerry 8700f lately.

The problem made me call my phone provider 5 times already and they have changed the mobile 5 times, but the only link between the 5 mobiles (except me) is that in the 5 cases I used the Pocket Mac to sync my BlackBerry 8700f with my Mac.

So to sum up, I have a working blackberry, then I sync it with my Mac via Pocket Mac, then some minutes after it refuses to be turned on. Is that a known issue? Did you have to face that problem before? do you have any idea on how to help me?

Thank you

Youyou
    France

youyou no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Dead BlackBerry after Sync

no one? no clue?

What are the reasons that make a blackberry staying off. I mean if I describe the exact scene I have:

• the red light starts blinking
    • then the screen turns on, the sanglass turning
    • screen goes off again
    • red light starts blinking
    • and on and on and on...

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Dead BlackBerry after Sync

I've never heard of anything like this.

Are you syncing a large amount of data? May'be you're just maxing out the memory and the phone is freaking out.

I think PocketMac has an option to sync from X date to X date (it's been a while since I used it).

Try borrowing a pc from someone, wiping the phone and re-installing the OS with the bb desktop manager, and then cutting down the amount of stuff you're syncing with PocketMac.