Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Been a Mac user since the public beta release of OSX (had been following the ... Macs & MacBooks forum

silicontrip no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Been a Mac user since the public beta release of OSX (had been following the development of NeXTstep and Rhapsody before that)

Recently found out that Pocket Mac has a known bug that does not register software properly. (Un)fortunately I have a windows machine at work and could install the java loader software to clean it up, but not really happy with the solution as it was only just luck that I had access to a windows machine, my previous work was all on Macs.

I'm a qualified unix system administrator, live and breath unix, and am completely at home in terminal and tcsh. Happy to help with any unix based Mac questions :-)

(I would love a bunch of command line utilities for OSX to sync up my blackberry)

Mark

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    MacBook user here. I have a Curve but came from the iPhone. My main concern is upgrading to the new os. I don't use parallels. Only Missing Sync. Any ideas? Can I use my kid's pc by downloading the desktop mgr?

z4k
    z4k no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CC1FFF
    BlackBook User here!
    FMDT | The ORIGINAL MONKEYS!
    YAKUZA DRIFT!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789