Hello, I have recently converted to Mac and Im loving it. While I really do ... Macs & MacBooks forum

jdtwyo no está en línea Stack level 1

Bootcamp for Desktop Manager

Advertisement

Hello,

I have recently converted to Mac and Im loving it. While I really do not need to have windows on my machine, i was wondering if anyone runs bootcamp just to run Desktop Manager? If so what are the minimums that i would have to install to run windows....

Then main thing that I need to do with Desktop Manager is remove programs and items off of my Blackberry...but since they were not installed with pocket mac, it will not uninstall them.....Any Ideas?

sunnymeadows no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also have a mac. I have windows xp and bootcamp. Desktop manager runs fine on either one. The only advantage to having XP on there is that I can switch back and forth between windows and mac without rebooting.

Pocket Mac recently got an update and is much more user friendly.

When you run bootcamp and set it up, it will suggest to you the minium to install. If all you want to do is run desktop manager, the minimum should be just fine. Enjoy your mac! I've become a huge fan!

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    I use parallels and dm manager with no problens. So far(fingers crossed)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    As of last night since I upgraded to 4.5, I recommend more than the minimum when installing bootcamp. I got low disk space warning and then very low disk space warning. Then it stopped downloading 4.5, out of disk space.

I threw out Safari, iTunes (no files anyway) and some other stuff I don't remember, and made sure to download a more recent Desktop Manager without the Media Center. Get info shows 5.56 gb capacity, with 403 mb available.

I would go back and look now to see if somehow there is something on there I don't know about, but I would have to reboot. Considering Parallels, etc myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymeadows View Post
    When you run bootcamp and set it up, it will suggest to you the minium to install. If all you want to do is run desktop manager, the minimum should be just fine. Enjoy your mac! I've become a huge fan!