"The application PocketMac SyncManager quit unexpectedly." And the report says this... Application Specific Information: *** ... Macs & MacBooks forum

acheng1812 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry won't sync with Pocketmac!!! HELP!

Advertisement

"The application PocketMac SyncManager quit unexpectedly."

And the report says this...
    Application Specific Information:
    *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[NSURL initWithString:relativeToURL:]: nil string parameter'

I'm using PocketMac for Blackberry 4.1.2.5 and i have also done the driver updates. I'm beginning to lose my mind. I just bought my MacBook about a week ago, and LOVE it...until this...

I have the Curve, 8310 with ATT, running v4.2.2.170 in the BB...Mac OS X ver 10.5.5

I've been uninstalling, and reinstalling...over and over. Same thing. Nothing changes. I have also searched the net for others having the same problem. i couldn't be the only one! Can someone pleaseeeeee help! Thank you in advance!!!

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Do you have a password to your bb when you lock it??

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shesa_bombshell no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problem! I have a password to my bb when I lock it

bagler no está en línea Stack level 1

Pocketmac to Blackberry problem

I am having the same problem you are with the same error message. Since I am a brand new MAC user I asked the people at the store what to do. They did not really have a clue other than to suggest that I call Blackberry or buy a different synch program. I could not get through to Blackberry but did find a different sync program from MarkSpace. I am hesitant to spend money when a free program is available. I still cannot sync.

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    Quote Originally Posted by bagler View Post
    I am having the same problem you are with the same error message. Since I am a brand new MAC user I asked the people at the store what to do. They did not really have a clue other than to suggest that I call Blackberry or buy a different synch program. I could not get through to Blackberry but did find a different sync program from MarkSpace. I am hesitant to spend money when a free program is available. I still cannot sync.
    Missing Sync for Blackberry is worth the money. Pocketmac was driving me up a wall. I tried Missing Sync, and it worked flawlessly so I bought it and got rid of pocketmac.

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with Flasco I ditched PocketMac after having too many issues with it and spent the money to buy MissingSync. You will have probs though with being able to update you OS or installing themes and other downloads as RIM is still to catch up to Mac users who own a Mac. Their Desktop Manager is still only for Windows and without it we cannot do much of the above mentioned despite making the smarter choices when it comes to our computers and mobile devices.

SEND THEM AN EMAIL! Hopefully the more people who they hear from on this topic they will come out with software for us too!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Again, RIM said they are releasing the DM for mac around Q2 2009 ... so lets just sit back and wait