I just recently got the BB Curve and it synced perfectly with my Entourage email ... Macs & MacBooks forum

Tecnochallenged no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB Curve, Entourage, iCal -problems!

Advertisement

I just recently got the BB Curve and it synced perfectly with my Entourage email and iCal calendar. I then discovered that the BB transmitted my calendar into Entourage without me doing anything. This seemed like an added bonus b/c I had been trying for a long time to get my calendar into Entourage from iCal, but none of the programs I tried worked. Only problem is all of the events are 3 hours behind when they should be. Since the time zone was correct on the BB, I decided to try fixing it by once again syncing the BB to the Entourage and overriding the Mac, hoping all the events would recopy into Entourage w/ the correct times and I could get rid of iCal once and for all. I only checked the calendar box for syncing purposes. However, they system crashed twice in the syncing process. And now I can't sync any of it - at all. It also appears to have deleted all of my "notes" in Entourage and some of my personal events out of iCal. What should I do? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: BB Curve, Entourage, iCal -problems!

Might want to post this in he "MAC & Blackberry" section. Might get better results.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: BB Curve, Entourage, iCal -problems!

Double check your timezone settings in your Entourage preferences.