I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help. I've been a Crackberry addict ... Macs & MacBooks forum

dkeesey no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 7290 problems with Mac

I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help. I've been a Crackberry addict for years, but have only had a Mac for a little over 1 year. Love it and won't go back to a PC ever! I had a 7290 and sync'd it with my Mac for several months. Then I got a Device Error 365. Tried the fix on another post on this site, but it didn't work. So I bought a refurb 7290 off of eBay. Plugged it in yesterday. Worked for a few minutes and I started getting all kinds of errors - Device Error 423, another device error in the 500's but I can't remember exactly what it was, Prefetch Error, and now I just get the spinning hourglass and then either get an Abort Exception or the screen fades and disappears. My question is, could my Mac be causing this? Could it have fried this "new" refurb 7290? Or did I jsut have bad luck? They're going to send me another refurb 7290. Is there any special thing I need to be careful of doing not to fry another one? Please help me if you can.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: BB 7290 problems with Mac

Hello and welcome to pinstack. I dont believe your mac could cause the BB to go bad. Let us know how it goes.