I just acquired one of those earlier today and i must say ... WOW ... ... Macs & MacBooks forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Apple 24" LED Cinema Display

Advertisement

I just acquired one of those earlier today and i must say ... WOW ...
    I am in Apple Heaven lol - just got a new gen MacBook Pro and now this.
    Anybody else got one ? What do you think about it ? Would you rather get a matte one if the choice was there ?
    I really like Glossy screens, the brightness on this definitely makes up for it and the colors POP so much its beautiful to look at.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I've always drooled over the Mac cinema displays! You're lucky! They are awesome!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I would have to agree, I love mine.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    They are amazing aren't they ? srl do you have the new LED one or the previous 30" Cinema display ?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    They are amazing aren't they ? srl do you have the new LED one or the previous 30" Cinema display ?
    Sorry 4 my way to late reply. I have one of the old 30 inch displays. To be honest it's too large and the 24 inch is just about perfect for viewing. I say that b/c I also have a 24 inch iMac and I use it much more than the single 30 inch display w/MBP.
    I have been thinking about trading off the 30 inch for one of the new 24 inch screens. I think they are the perfect size and the method of connection is great, nice and minimal.
    I purchased the new MBP the day after release and I'm sure when It arrives it will influence my decision to trade or somehow sell in order to get your new 24 inch screen.

They are without a doubt very nice.