I have an 8310 and I need a new battery, after a year and a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Will it still fit in the case?

Advertisement

I have an 8310 and I need a new battery, after a year and a half of heavy use the original one just isn't holding a charge very well anymore. I'm trying to decide between the Seidio 1500 battery that uses the factory battery door and the 2600 battery with the thicker battery door. My question is will my 8310 still fit in the case with the 2600 battery and larger door or no? Can't afford a new case too so if it won't fit then I'll go with the 1500 battery.

Tucker

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I don't know what case you are using but most likely if it fits now it won't fit with a larger battery unless it doesn't cover the area where the back door is.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    It won't fit in the case most likely but I went with the RIM holster I got from my local ATT store when I got my 2600 battery.

[http://www.discountcell.com/cellular...ckberry_330680

I paid 15.00 a year ago. It goes in face first so it protects the screen. Good luck.

By the way I love having the thicker battery. Tried the smaller one. Went to the bigger one and never looked back.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah, I was afraid it wouldn't. Case is the standard BB leather holster. I would like the 2600 battery but I don't want to mess with buying new cases when I'm planning to get the 8900 in a few months. Thanks guys.

Tucker