View Poll Results: Did you order the 20% discount Pinstack case with sig?

42. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes, can't let that pass and I added my sig!

29 69.05%
  • Yes, but didn't add sig!

2 4.76%
  • Nah, I would but it's still to much!

3 7.14%
  • Not interested in a case!

8 19.05%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by iamgoofy To began with every thread I tried to post on this ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    To began with every thread I tried to post on this issue,,I keep getting "thread closed" Thanks very much!I got my email! However when I click on the link to collect my win.I also want to purchase the holster! But when I get to check out it only shows my cash purchase in shopping cart! Also no where to enter info for my name to be added onto case! Thanks in advance for any info/help!
    ~via BB (
    Please, contact we do not support Case-mate's cart or the checkout of the purchases. We can only provide support within our domain.

white_rabbit no está en línea Stack level 1

Why wouldn't they put that magnet in the case so it holstered? I mean for 40$ you think it would holster. I also ordered mine with a sig and it didn't come on the case. Kinda ehh. If my other holster wasn't chipping the rubber off the top of my curve I would have just keep using that one.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up case mate

ditto! got mine today! they are great! the 2nd best purchase i have made for my bb/curve! which i won the case here on pinstack and then i purchased the holster with the discount! thanks to everyone from the contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcarbone View Post
    I got my free one, and ordered the holster as well using the coupon code!

Thanks pinstack

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    ordered one with the 20% off coupon. have 8100 sig is momma berry
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12