I accidently ripped out like two of the buttons on my white, tmobile blackberry pearl ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Kurdish17 no está en línea Stack level 1

White Blackberry Pearl Keypad

Advertisement

I accidently ripped out like two of the buttons on my white, tmobile blackberry pearl 8100. I was wondering where I could buy a white blackberry peark keypad. On ebay they only have black ones, and I called customer care and the t-mobile stores don't sell them. PLEASE TELL ME where I can find one, it doesn't matter if it is an online site, I just need a white blackberry pearl keypad. THANKS!

BryanS no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can buy replacement keyboards at cnn.cn

They have 2 styles, as I recall, for the Pearl. One is like your current one and the other is the AT&T style with the buttons half white and half black.

It's probably your cheapest, and best resource for a new keyboard - You'll also need a small torx driver to replace it and they sell those, but I don't recall the size

Kurdish17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I looked on that website as well, and I couldn't find the one that I wanted, which is the white keypad.

SOMEONE PLEASE help me find this, i don't want a white blackberry with a black keypad

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I searched eBay for you to no avail.

You might want to write to cnn.cn and see if it is something they could get for you. I can't imagine there is a product on the market that does not have some supplier for replacement parts.

Send them an e-mail and see what they say!

There's another parts supplier at www.gsm4world.us that you could also write to and see if they could get it for you.

Good luck and keep us posted!