I haven't had a bluetooth since the first one that came out for a cell ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

crazypandas no está en línea Stack level 2

Which wireless headset is best for the 8310?

Advertisement

I haven't had a bluetooth since the first one that came out for a cell phone a long time ago. I bought it and it was just ok, somethings I didn't like about it.

I am looking for one that is easy to charge, meaning I can use the same charger as my BB. And volume was bad with the other one if I was on the highway, windows up radio off I still had trouble hearing the other person.

Any recommendations? If i am going to spend $45 - $100 I want to make sure it is going to work well.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    If you want one that will be easy to charge by using the same charger you will want a Motorola most likely. The BB charger won't charge the headset but the Motorola charger will charge your BB. Don't ask me why this is, it's a Motorola deal. lol

Our answer in our store to your question is "The one that is the most comfortable to you." Basically it comes down to a simple fact. It doesn't matter how much the headset costs, what it looks like, what it does, how far the range is, etc..... if it's not comfortable enough for you to wear it continuously then it is a waste of your money.

Zo

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    If you want one that will be easy to charge by using the same charger you will want a Motorola most likely. The BB charger won't charge the headset but the Motorola charger will charge your BB. Don't ask me why this is, it's a Motorola deal. lol

Our answer in our store to your question is "The one that is the most comfortable to you." Basically it comes down to a simple fact. It doesn't matter how much the headset costs, what it looks like, what it does, how far the range is, etc..... if it's not comfortable enough for you to wear it continuously then it is a waste of your money.

Zo
    dont listen to that. spend all your money! lol jk.

i agree with amigotek. make sure its actually one that you like first.

did a preliminary search for you on eBay.

http://search.ebay.com/8310-bluetoot...sid=p1638.m124
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    While it won't charge with the same charger, my Plantronics Voyager 510 has been great. For me, it's comfortable -- some don't like it.

Either way, I can drive down the highway with my sun roof open and my wife can hear me fine and I can hear her fine. Can't ask for better as far as noise isolation IMO.

Good luck!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've had very good luck with my 8310 and the Motorola H700. I've seen prices anywhere from 49.99 up to 99.99 on the BT headset, depending where you purchase it.

I got mine from Costco for 69.99.

side pocket kid no está en línea Stack level 1
    jawbone, best one ive ever owned.