Hi all I had been looking for some time for a simple zip up case ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Denigris no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Wal Mart has a great pearl case!

Advertisement

Hi all

I had been looking for some time for a simple zip up case that I could put my BB Pearl 8100 in for a belt carry or just to carry loose. I looked a long time at cases not specifically designed for the blackberry, and found nothing. Then one day I was at wall mart in the digital camera section, and I walked by a case that had been discarded in the wrong section of the store. It turned out to be an iPod case for the original size iPods, not the nano's, and was for listening to music while jogging. The pearl fit perfectly in the padded nylon zip up soft case. The case comes attached with an arm band made out of that wet suit material that adjusts with velcro. The band could be used in a variety of ways to secure the case. The band also comes off completely revealing a belt loop in the underside of the case for carrying on my hip. It was perfect and cost seven dollars plus tax. Perhaps best of all, and unlike every other case I have ever seen, you can store your pearl with it's Gel Skin on inside the case. No hassles that make it too tight or hard to get it in and out.

Most Triumphant!

Denigris

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ awesome find! Kudos to you, I will be looking for that tomorrow when I go to walmart.

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    oh wow that looks neat!! do you have a picture of it?? i'd like to see that!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    CRAP! I was IN Walmart today and remembered the price you mentioned, but the fact that it was an Ipod case discarded in the wrong place. I was looking in the camera section!
    Way to go me, guess I'll have to make another trip tomorrow since it's payday!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I bought that exact same case at my walmart and you that when I go run!! Its awesome, and only five bucks!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

funkym no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, I would like to see a photo as well