Has anyone found a perfect fit replacment for the Verizon 8330 face plate/housing? I see ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Verizon 8330 housing

Advertisement

Has anyone found a perfect fit replacment for the Verizon 8330 face plate/housing?
    I see guys replace GSM 8300 housing to great colors, but I have also heard that they are not exact fit for the verizon 8330.
    Any place to look that someone has real experiance with selling replacment housings for the Verizon 8330.
    My Curve lives in the Seidio rubberized case now, but my shirt got caught in the case clip once and it fell to the ground. The case hit the ground and popped open. Unfortunatly it then flipped over and landed the last hop on the unprotected face. Only minimul scratches compared to what it would have been without the rubberized case but i want to make the replacement and go to a different color also.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Cnn.cn or GSM4World.us should sell them

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    Thanks Hack, GSM4World.US has the cover in crimson, have it on order now.
    CNN.CN only had the original OEM color, but CNN.CN has a great video showing the removal and replacment so both sites serve nicely.
    Thank again.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Might have to pick up that crimson case. Looks sweet. Also the sprint logo bottom piece.