I've gne to the Vaja site - where on the site do I see their ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Vaja Ordering

Advertisement

I've gne to the Vaja site - where on the site do I see their list of available products, order, etc.? They sure dont make it very user-friendly..

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    You are at vajacases.com? You are right, it is wonky.

On the left, under Products, click on Phones.

Click on Blackberry, then pick your device. Now here is where it becomes counter-intuitive. Click on Customize (even if you want plain).

Bingo! You can add it to your cart and pay.

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    I've gne to the Vaja site - where on the site do I see their list of available products, order, etc.? They sure dont make it very user-friendly..
    Because the site was created (like so many ) by "art directors" and "web designers" and "creatives" who are more interested in producing "pretty" and "clever" - instead of making it as easy as possible for a consumer to "BUY" stuff. I was President/Owner of a small, but very successful, advertising agency for over 30 years and of the hundreds of AD's I have worked with, hired, and fired, maybe three (yes, three) had any kind of innate understanding of WHY we were spending millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. (Of course, these were the same AD's who were always trying to convince me that Mac's were perfect Maybe there is a correlation? )

RANT OFF>

The first time you open that Vaja box and that aroma of bovine blessedness wafts towards your olfactory sensors - it is a religious experience.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Yeah, it is almost too pretty of a website...