Looking to buy the "official" tmobile gel skin for my 8320 for $19.99. Looking to ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

dnjbeachfam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F563E4

tmobile gel skin

Advertisement

Looking to buy the "official" tmobile gel skin for my 8320 for $19.99. Looking to get some input on how this skin does against scratches and such. Does it give good protection to the phone and is it a perfect fit (nice tight fit). Any input on this would be great thanx!

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: tmobile gel skin

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what exactly is a official gel skin? Is it different from the OEM BB gel skins they sell at the stores?

PIN/ID
    23F563E4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was at the tmobile store the other day and they had different colored skins. They were cheap but didn't seem like they offered that much protection.

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

They are mainly for netter grip, I have a black one and a sage green one...I like them, but I also use a screen protector. IMHO, 9.99 is ok, but I bought one for my wife off ebay for .99 and 4.50 shipping.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

PIN/ID
    23F563E4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ill have to check ebay out then thanx for the info!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't know if this deal is still going on but my local store had 2 for 1 skins last week. Worth a look at your local dealer.

TeritaM no está en línea Stack level 2

my local store didn't have the OEM gel skins. they had the t-mo branded version. in red. so I bought it because I am obsessing over all things red this week. after using OEM gel skin w/ my 8800 I can't say I notice too much of a difference. the gel seems to be of the same quality as the OEM, and the fit is just as snug. the cut outs are a bit different (the power button has a cut out on the t-mo version, no separation between the usb and the stereo jack), but overall so far so good.

berryjam no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2408ae8c

I love gels.... i can't stand my berrys bare...feels to wierd

ceesquared no está en línea Stack level 2

my blackberry skin cost 13.00. its not bad looks exactly like the tmobile one . =]

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

Bought mine last week at TMO. 2 for 1 so was $10.00 plus tax out the door. Bought a dark blue and a black one. Now need a screen protector. Only problem is the gels might it too tight to use the OEM case it came with. So working on a different outer case to use with the Gels.

SquirrelRN no está en línea Stack level 2

I almost went with a gel skin but ended up getting the T-Mobile shell case for my Curve. I like it because it protects the screen but has access to the keyboard and ports. It was only 9.99.

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you can use the oem case from a 8700 or 8800 if u are using the skin.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

anyone have pics of the gelskins?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

You can check them out on the TMO website under "accessories" and then "cases."

IMO... they are nice but not worth more than $10. Oh.. and after a while they stretch out from wear and tear and become too loose.
    But for a cheap and easy "grippy" case they are a nice buy and come in quite a few colors which is nice.
    Also as someone already mentioned eBay is much better venue to shop for these and get a better deal or package price.