Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Speaking of this case, I am ordering a new 8310 tomorrow, and plan to get ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Grampy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244E5B1E

Re: Those with the OEM Leather Holster

Advertisement

Speaking of this case, I am ordering a new 8310 tomorrow, and plan to get this case. Is it a good case for heavy phone/data use as far as ease of removal of the 8310? Also, when it is in the case, does it feel very secure? The other case/holster I am considering is the Seidio Rubberized Case and Holster. Any comments/feedback on the Seidio would be appreciated.

Thanks

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

I have that holster, when I first got it I dubbed it my little magic holster because of that sleep feature, mine actually goes to sleep as soon as it gets near the holster.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Well I might have a defective case because it now doesn't go into sleep mode when I put it in the case regardless of which way I put it in.

I can go check another one out at the store but I my friend had one today and I was taking a glance at his phone as he put it into the case and it didn't look like it was put to sleep either.

Weird stuff. I was thinking about ordering the $59.95 bundle at Seidio that includes the rubberized case, holster, and the back cover of the phone which has the vents for the speaker.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

that IS a really good bundle i almost ordered it but then ended up using OEM skin case with OEM holster

Grampy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244E5B1E

Does anyone have the Seidio Skin and Skin Holster, and if so, does it add noticeable bulk?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

The 88xx leather case fits well. I can't imaging using an 87xx leather case as the 87xx's are much thicker than the 83xx's.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grampy View Post
    Speaking of this case, I am ordering a new 8310 tomorrow, and plan to get this case. Is it a good case for heavy phone/data use as far as ease of removal of the 8310? Also, when it is in the case, does it feel very secure?
    Well, for me it's quite comfortable and protects the phone just fine. I have no scratch yet after 6+ months of use. It's quite easy to remove as well, the same as putting in.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

I have the OEM pocket and works fine for me. But there is only 1 way to put it in so the mag is always in the right place.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

I have the OEM holster and I can put the phone in either way and it'll go into sleep mode. As stated previously you might have a defective case.

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im having the same problem with my 8310. I dont know that kind of case i have but i got it from the mall from the same person i got my pearl case from(which worked perfectly). But this phone is on meth, it aint sleep in days! It wont even lock in the holster. I guess Im gonna have to get another one also.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    yeah, they're talking about the OEM case, photo on first page of this thread. Ive had one for the 8700, 8100 and now my 8300. They all went to sleep when i put them in. You guys must have defective cases.

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ mine works fine. Only thing is I can't put it to sleep after locking and into holster. Upon inserting it does not stay sleep. locked + sleep = security + battery life

acrimsontide no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same case and it works when I put the Curve in either way.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had found out the leather belt clip case at the ATT store does NOT have the sleep function. I looked on the package and it does not list that as a function...and when I put my BB in there it doesn't sleep.

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ mine never went to sleep either. This is the same one I bought :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast