Alrighty, I feel like this thing is pretty much indestructable now.. It gave me some ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

The Otterbox for Curve

Advertisement

Alrighty, I feel like this thing is pretty much indestructable now.. It gave me some substance for my hands. NO MORE CRAMP! IT pretty much is the size of the 8700. And it was a perfect fit for my hands. So, now that Ive tried otterbox, Im hoping that pain wont be a downside to blackberry use. THANK YOU OTTERBOX.
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

technobrowser no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Otterbox for Curve

I have to agree that Otterbox is the best when you want to carry your device outdoors. I got one for my iPod last year and the thing is just indestructible.
    For other purposes I prefer a nice looking leather case. I am just in love with Prima Cases designs, they are very sleek and the colors rich.

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

Re: The Otterbox for Curve

yup, I use the otterbox when I snowboard, and sometimes when I'm just out and about. It's awesome. It helps my hands to, not that they hurt, but it feels alot better. I've full on thrown my curve(with otterbox on) into a pile of snow, just to prove to one of my friends(an iphone user) why I decided to buy a giant yellow/black case for my phone. Not only did it handle snow, it handled a couple faceplants too.

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    Using a Otterbox for my 8820, completely love it. Stays on it fulltime.