Okay I just bought a motorola s9 a few days ago and couldn't power it ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

The Best A2DP Headset

Advertisement

Okay I just bought a motorola s9 a few days ago and couldn't power it on. Exchanged it for another and it powered on just fine. Paired fine, started to use it, everything's okay... until I put it in my pocket to walk around the town center on my lunch break, music kept skipping and was pi$$ing me off. Took it to the gym and had to my Berry on the treadmill, can't keep it on me without it skipping!!!

My buddy had one and said he did the sane thing and his big head was comprimising the bluetooth signal.

Needless to say I'm taking this back. Can anyone recommend a great wireless stereo bluetooth headset?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    A friend of mine has the s9, and it helps much if you stuff the phone in your back pocket or put your holster on your backside, as the manual suggests. However, I'd recommend the Jabra BT620. I bought them from Newegg for 30+shipping. They are a good bit bigger than the S9, but sound good, and have MUCH better range.

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    How is the range on the jabra bt 3030? I don't really want to have to use a holster. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    My choice would be the BlueAnt Z9i.