Went to my local Verizon store lookin for a holster for my Curve I recently ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Kakumei no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    302a1cfe

surprised the heck out of me

Advertisement

Went to my local Verizon store lookin for a holster for my Curve I recently got. The salesman pulled one off the shelf and took it out of the package for me to look at. To my surprise it was a seidio rubberized holster for about $24.99. Not sure what the cheapest price on it is, but I usually see that one go for about $30 online. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on here yet, but Verizon is stocking some pretty decent accessories. So just a heads up to those looking for a new holster.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Would it be wrong to take my ATT curve to a verizon store and ask them what all accesories they have lol.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I will check it out after I get off work, Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Would it be wrong to take my ATT curve to a verizon store and ask them what all accesories they have lol.
    nope i go into the local tmo store all the time

in fact, they have a way better selection for different color OEM skins for the BB too. i purchased a few different colors for my sister and her husband for christmas presents