Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Would you mind posting pictures of this Meh!? I've never seen the invisible shield on ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Would you mind posting pictures of this Meh!? I've never seen the invisible shield on any device. I will be ordering the screen protectors soon.

~via Blackberry smartphone~

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I'll try, LOL All I have is a POS digi camera(Worse than camera on 8900) and my 8900 and 8120. I can try when I get off work though here in 8-9 hours. The 8900 is a fresh install, and camera permitting I will try to get pictures of the "aged" install on the 8120...If I can even get it to show, like I said.

Blaine

PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Im sorry, it just ain't going to work..Very difficult to get a picture of anything. I dunno if it's just me, or I am tired but you can barely tell its even there, in the few pics you can even see it.. DOH.

Sorry, I tried.

Blaine

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Its ok, I guess I'll check it out myself. Question: is it like the screen protector but instead it covers the entire fron fascia?

PIN/ID
    PM me...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    Its ok, I guess I'll check it out myself. Question: is it like the screen protector but instead it covers the entire fron fascia?

I wish I knew a little more of your question. Basically it's in several pieces. There is a piece for JUST the screen, then a piece that goes above screen, then pieces for the send, menu, return, and hang up button, then several other pieces for the back sides etc. I really hope thats what you meant?

Blaine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12