So I got a skin for my BB 8330 and I kinda torn as to ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

Silicone skins for BB, yay or nay?

Advertisement

So I got a skin for my BB 8330 and I kinda torn as to which feel I perfer better, with or w/o a skin. I kinda leaning towards w/o a skin. I was just wondering what everyone prefers to use as a casing

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Wow I sounded like a complete sped, please excuse my grammar. If you try hard enough you can make out what I said, lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I use the seidio rubberized hard case for my 8330. It is thin so doesn't interfere with typing like my otterbox does, has a slight rubberized texture so it provides a good grip, but also doesn't attract lint like a silicone skin tends to do. I picked it up at a local Verizon store, fits perfect and protects well.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    So I got a skin for my BB 8330 and I kinda torn as to which feel I perfer better, with or w/o a skin. I kinda leaning towards w/o a skin. I was just wondering what everyone prefers to use as a casing
    No worries. I understood this perfectly. You basically want to know if you like holding the phone with or without a skin.

I don't use anything on my 8120 though. I like holding it as it is.

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    My phone is naked now. I tried a body glove case which turned out to be cheap...then a mall kiosk case that was too annoying and difficult to take off...then a skin that just annoyed me...I just carry it naked now.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Prefer a hard snap-on type case. Non rubberized, so it's easier to slide in/out of my jeans.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I use the Seidio hard rubberized case when Im out on both my 8310 and 8100. When Im home I use the rubber BB skin on both, also both have a screen protector. I want to keep both in mint condition as I tend to sell/trade a lot

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    i dont know about you guys, but the silicon skin leave a rubbery residue on the blackberry. i use BSE skins
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.